I Believe..........



I believe 
That we don’t have to change if we understand that friends change 

I believe 
That no matter how good a friends,they’re going to hurt you every once in a while, and you must forgive them for that




I believe
That true friends continues to grow,even the longest distance
Same goes for true love

I believe
That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life

I believe
That it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be

I believe
That you should always leave loved ones with loving words.It may be the last time you see them

I believe
That you can keep going long after you can’t

I believe
That we are responsible for what we do,no matter how we feel

I believe
That heroes are the people who has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences

I believe
That my best friends and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time!

I believe
That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down,will be the ones to help you get back up

I believe
That sometimes when I’m angry,I have the right to be angry…but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel..

I believe
That just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have

I believe
That maturity has no more to do with what type of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated

I believe
That it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others.
Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself

I believe
That no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief

I believe
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are,but we are responsible for who we become…






0 komentar:

Post a Comment

feel free for comment